The School aims to:
- Provide a high quality of education ensuring that all learners have equality of opportunity and personal growth.
- Encourage everyone to achieve in a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Equip the school community with skills for lifelong learning to enable them to become independent learners with the skills and attitudes necessary to gain the most from the opportunities which life presents.
- Promote respect for all, self esteem and emotional well being, to enable achievement of high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes.
- Build and maintain close community, parental and governor links, to help children become valuable members of a wider community.