To access the school's current policies library please click on the website link below.
The School aims to:
- Provide a high quality of education ensuring that all learners have equality of opportunity and personal growth.
- Encourage everyone to achieve in a happy, safe, secure and caring environment.
- Equip the school community with a passion for learning to enable them to become independent, resilient learners who strive to reach their full potential in life.
- Promote respect for all, self-esteem and emotional well-being, to enable achievement of high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes.
- Celebrate differences and diversity and equip learners with the core values so that they positively participate in and contribute to life in Modern Britain and the global world.